THE NITTY GRITTY: Our T&Cs
- To accept and order the aforementioned quotation please complete the Acceptance Form on page 2 and return it along with a copy of the quotation to Alternative Surfaces, 37-39 Northern Road, Heidelberg West VIC 3081.
- On receipt of the acceptance form Alternative Surfaces will promptly issue an invoice. Please ensure all details on the invoice are correct.
- To confirm your order and schedule your project Alternative Surfaces requires a non-refundable 50% deposit. Refer to the Methods of Payment section below for payment details.
- If making a Direct Payment, a confirmation of payment is required before, the order will be processed.
- The outstanding balance must be paid on the completion date of the project installation. Additional Debt collection fees will incur if your account is forwarded to a debt collection agency.
- For retail and wholesale distributors/applicators, delivery is not included in the quotation unless other wise stated.
- The title of goods does not pass to the purchaser until the invoice has been paid in full.
- All Alternative Surfaces products should be finished and maintained in accordance with Alternative Surfaces maintenance guide.
- All claims must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- 2 year limited wear and manufactures defect warranty. (copy is available upon request).
- In signing and submitting our terms and conditions you have read and understood the maintenance procedures that you have received with your quotation.
All Quartz Carpet, X-Bond, Pre-Stain & Polished Concrete Finishes
- All skirtings must be removed prior to installation of concrete grinding only.
- Our quotes does not include sub floor preparation including caulking & waterproof tanking unless specified.
- Blue Tape is used to mask-up, paint may adhere to the tape and come off the wall – this is beyond our control and cannot be avoided. Alternative Surfaces will not be held responsible for paint patch work.
- Do not wash or wet the new surface for the first week after application even with water to allow sealers to cure completely.
- Access to the floor should be denied during curing period and floor should be protected by Builders/Shopfitter/Owner if further works by other trades are to take place.
- Prior to Alternative Surfaces commencing any works on site, client must make arrangements to have all debris and rubble removed. Glues, mortar etc. must be scraped off the substrate. If the site has not been cleaned and Alternative Surfaces workers need to clean prior to commencement an additional fee will apply.
- Alternative Surfaces systems can be applied over concrete, tiles and sheeting, but we cannot guarantee that the existing sub-floor will not move causing our product to delaminate and crack. This is a substrate failure and the movement is beyond our control.
- Concrete is variable by nature. Cement source, age and quantity as well as placement, curing and finishing methods will have an impact on the final appearance. Alternative Surfaces will not be held responsible for these naturally occurring variations in the finished floor. X-Bond & Quartz carpet are hand troweled products – trowel marks will be visible in natural light which is out of our control.