X-BOND POLISHED CONCRETE
X-Bond Polished Concrete creates a unique and polished concrete look, whilst the latex polymer feels warmer and quieter underfoot than tiles and traditional polished concrete.
- X-Bond Polished Concrete is hand trowelled over an existing surface, smoothed and lightly sanded.
- X-Bond Polished Concrete is applied at approximately 3-4mm thick.
- Internal (floors only): X-Bond is sealed with three coats of gloss or matt surface sealers.
- X-Bond Polished Concrete is a smooth finish with tonal variations. The sanding highlights the light and dark areas, resulting in a more industrial look.
AREAS OF SUITABILITY:
- X-Bond Polished Concrete can be applied to internal floors only and over substrates including concrete, tiles, cement sheeting and water proofing membranes.
Standard X-Bond Polished Concrete Colour Range
Click the images to view information and colour range of each finish.