X-BOND POLISHED CONCRETE
X-Bond Polished Concrete system creates a unique polished concrete look, whilst the latex polymer feels warmer and quieter underfoot than tiles and traditional polished concrete.
- X-Bond Polished Concrete is trowelled over an existing surface, smoothed with a trowel and lightly sanded when dry.
- X-Bond Polished Concrete is applied at approximately 3-4mm.
- Internal (floors only): X-Bond is sealed with three coats of gloss or matt surface sealers.
- X-Bond Polished Concrete is a smooth finish with tonal variations highlighting light and dark areas resulting in a more industrial look.
AREAS OF SUITABILITY:
- X-Bond Polished Concrete can be applied to internal floors only, over substrates including concrete, tiles, cement sheeting and water proofing membranes.
Standard X-Bond Polished Concrete Colour Range
Click the images to view information and colour range of each finish.