X-Bond BI is a combination of Stone Tex (combination of white sand and cement mixture) and liquid latex which is called X-Bond Liquid. When mixed together, the X-Bond system forms a thin white concrete liquid.
- X-Bond BI is poured onto the existing substrate, and then a large blade is used to spread it across the floor.
- X-Bond BI is applied at approximately 2-3mm thick.
- Internal only: X-Bond is sealed with three coats of gloss or matt surface sealers.
- External: X-Bond is sealed with Natural Shield, a matt penetrating sealer.
- The blade leaves chatter marks and slight colour variation.
AREAS OF SUITABILITY:
- X-Bond Bi can be applied to internal and external walls, floors and joinery, including concrete, tiles, compressed sheeting, water proofing membranes, plaster walls, brick, M.D.F and blue board.
Standard X-Bond BI Colour Range
Click the images to view information and colour range of each finish.