X-BOND ANTI SLIP
X-Bond Anti-Slip Finish creates a unique textured look. Like all X-Bond finishes, the latex polymer feels warmer and quieter underfoot than tiles and traditional polished concrete.
- X-Bond Anti-Slip Finish is applied using a spray gun. Applied over an existing substrate, the first coat is a fine spray followed by a heavier splattered spray.
- The applied depth of the surface is 3mm. The surface is then lightly sanded.
- X-tra Gloss sealer is used for both internal and external applications
- X-Bond Anti-Slip Finish is a highly textured finish. Using more than one colour will result in the look of exposed aggregate.
AREAS OF SUITABILITY
- X-Bond Anti-Slip Finish is suitable for applications requiring high slip resistance.
- X-Bond Anti-Slip Finish can be applied over internal and external existing substrates including concrete, tiles, cement sheeting and waterproofing membranes.
- X-Bond Anti-Slip is highly suitable for commercial or high traffic areas particularly walkways and ramping.
- X-Bond Anti-Slip can also be used for wall applications to create a unique textured feature wall.
Standard X-Bond Anti-Slip Colour Range
The X-Bond Anti-Slip finish is available in all colours that are in our X-Bond range. Images coming soon.
Click the images to view information and colour range of each finish.