X-BOND POLISHED BOND
X-Bond Polished Bond system creates a unique smooth polished concrete look, whilst the latex polymer feels warmer and quieter underfoot than tiles and traditional polished concrete.
- X-Bond Polished Bond is trowelled over an existing surface and then smoothed with a trowel.
- X-Bond Polished Bond is applied at approximately 3-4mm thick.
- Internal (Including walls, floors and joinery): X-Bond is sealed with three coats of gloss or matt surface sealers.
- External (Walls & Joinery only) X-Bond is sealed with two coats of X-Crete 500 matt penetrating sealer.
- X-Bond Polished Bond replicates the look of pre-cast concrete with trowel marks and colour variation.
AREAS OF SUITABILITY:
- X-Bond Polished Bond can be applied over substrates including concrete, tiles, cement sheeting, water proofing membranes, plaster walls, brick, M.D.F and blue board.
- Areas include internal floors, walls & joinery and external walls & joinery.
Standard X-Bond Polished Bond Colour Range
Click the images to view information and colour range of each finish.